Marketing Automation. Do you know what it means and how to get the most out of it?
Are you familiar with Salesforce, Bloomreach and similar platforms? Do you want to work with them?
We are a digital consultancy combining years of experience in marketing, technology, data, and commerce. We are end-to-end strategic partner, not just solution implementor.
We have deep understanding of the client business and needs, technology landscape, market opportunities and customer insights.
We are here to connect and combine our expertise and knowledge and through automation to use various technology solution, so our client can focus on day-to-day business, creative and strategic work.
Sounds good? Read on.
What would be your daily bread?
• Work with clients to analyse their needs and requirements, document business processes, collect functional and technical requirements.
• Consult and design the best practice solutions, customer journeys, automations and associated data models that support multi-channel marketing communication strategy.
• Implement the solutions into practice, work with customers on testing and provide support in production and estimation of further enhancements.
• Produce documentation and training materials and train the end users.
What should you bring with you?
Experience is crucial:
• Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders.
• Client-facing consultant role experience.
• Basic awareness of other Salesforce products (CRM, CDP, MC Personalization
(ex.Interaction Studio) and integrations with SFMC.
• Conceptual understanding, to be able to establish data models.
• Understanding of API configurations and to be able to set integrations with other
• English on a high level (C1), it will be your daily language.
• Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
• Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
Very useful skills:
• Active participation in the Salesforce Trailblazer community.
• Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when
communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives.
• Strong presentation skills, organization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines.
• A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and
learn technological concepts, including research and troubleshooting ability.
• Highly organized and motivated self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities.
• Keen to cooperate with the team and supervise junior consultants.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Representative office and flexibility of home office
• Laptop by choice (MacBook or Dell)
• Global projects, international dynamic environment
• Teamwork in multicultural environment of media division that connects the power of
marketing and technology
• Opportunity to grow to cross-platform architect
• We cover fees for desired certifications and support learning and development