Marketing Automation. Do you know what it means and how to get the most of it?
Are you familiar with Salesforce, Bloomreach, MuleSoft and similar platforms? Do you want to work with these names?
And if you would like to build the team around it than you are on the right spot.
We are a digital consultancy combining years of experience in marketing, technology, data, and commerce. We are end-to-end strategic partner, not just solution implementor.
We have deep understanding of the client business and needs, technology landscape, market opportunities and customer insights.
We are here to connect and combine our expertise and knowledge and through automation to use various technology solution, so our client can focus on day-to-day business, creative and strategic work.
What would be your daily bread?
· Build and lead the team of Marketing Automation analysts, consultants and developers
· Build and deliver optimal Digital Marketing initiatives, leveraging data, technology, and marketing strategies
· Lead the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions, writing AMPScripts and knowledge of SSJS
· Work with cross-functional teams to design solutions for cross-platform interaction and create data models with CRM/service platforms to pass engagement data back and forth
· Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently
What should you bring with you?
Experience is crucial:
· Hands-on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
· Experience in team leadership / people management
· Experience involving integrations with Salesforce core
· Experience with other Marketing automation platforms (e.g. Bloomreach, Marketo, Eloqua, …) and analytics tools is a strong benefit
· Be ready for hyper-growth, punk, yet professional environment
Certificates are a benefit:
· Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
· Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
· Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
· Certified Marketing Cloud Developer
English on a high level, it will be your daily language (C1)
Very useful skills:
· Active participation in the Salesforce Trailblazer community
· Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives
· Strong presentation skills, organization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
· A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts
· Highly organized self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities