Marketing Automation. Do you know what it means and how to get the most out of it?
Are you familiar with Salesforce, Bloomreach, MuleSoft and similar platforms? Do you want to work with them?
We are a digital consultancy combining years of experience in marketing, technology, data, and commerce. We are end-to-end strategic partner, not just solution implementor.
We have deep understanding of the client business and needs, technology landscape, market opportunities and customer insights.
We are here to connect and combine our expertise and knowledge and through automation to use various technology solution, so our client can focus on day-to-day business, creative and strategic work.
Sounds good? Read on.
What would be your daily bread?
· Work with clients to analyse their needs, document business processes, collect functional and technical requirements
· Consult and design the best practice solutions, customer journeys, and associated data models
· Implement the solutions into practice, work with customers on testing and provide support in production
· Produce documentation and training materials and train the end users
What should you bring with you?
Experience is crucial:
· Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio, and ideally also Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio
· Understanding how to build a custom preference center
· Conceptual understanding, to be able to establish data models, work with API’s and configurations
Nice-to-have experience/skills in: Datorama, Interaction Studio, Salesforce CDP, Advertising Studio and Social Studio
English on a high level, it will be your daily language (C1)
Certificates are a benefit:
· Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
· Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
· Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
Very useful skills:
· HTML and CSS email coding and graphics experience
· Active participation in the Salesforce Trailblazer community
· Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives
· Strong presentation skills, organization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
· A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts
· Highly organized self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities