Customer Service is how company interacts with its customers in daily transactions. It is a vital element of operations that has a direct impact on how a company is viewed in the public eye. The importance and expectations of Customer Service have been constantly increasing.
At FLO, we are looking for a Customer Service Solutions Consultant to work closely with the business functions we support on understanding business priorities, assessing requirements, building end-to-end design, and implementing the Talkdesk platform.
You are familiar with Customer Service organizations but you’re not a Talkdesk expert yet?
It doesn’t matter! We know the solution is new to the market and will provide you with all the support to get up to speed.
Talkdesk is recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. Don’t miss this great opportunity to work on Talkdesk strategic implementations at FLO.
Sounds good? Read on.
What would be your daily bread?
· Lead scoping and discovery sessions with sales and client teams to gain a deep understanding of business requirements
· Developing visual representation diagrams of the Customer’s end-client journey
· Establishing Talkdesk as the best solution to address needs & ensuring customer success
· Developing trust with customer executives, leadership, and other stakeholders to remove project roadblocks
· Leveraging strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to expected and unexpected situations.
· Producing technical documentation.
What should you bring with you?
Experience is crucial:
· A true consultative approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
· Experience working in CS organizations; being familiar with CS processes and systems architecture
· Experience in Professional Services or Consulting
· Admin or user experience with Salesforce or other CRM solutions is preferred
· Previous experience with other SaaS Cloud Telephony platforms is beneficial
English on a business-proficient level, it will be your daily language (C1)
Very useful skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong presentation skills, organization skills, and commitment to meeting deadlines
· A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts
· Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment